Choose your cruise for only $190
Explore Milford Sound or Doubtful Sound until 31 July 2019 and save up to $115.
Coach transfers & picnic lunch included.
Nature Day Cruise Highlights
- A New Zealand icon and the proclaimed 'Eighth Wonder of the World'
- Mitre Peak - One of the most photographed mountains in the country
- Towering waterfalls a plenty
- The location for a number of blockbusters including X-Men Origins: Wolverine & Alien: Covenant
The scenery was breathtaking — such a grand scale of mountains and waterfalls everywhere! A beautiful day!- TripAdvisor
Wilderness Day Cruise Highlights
- Grand scale – Three times longer & surface area 10 times larger than Milford Sound
- Higher chance of spotting wildlife, with bottlenose dolphins residing here
- Remoteness – With far less boats, you’re likely to have the space all to yourself
- Experience Patea, the ‘Sound of Silence’. Turn all of the engines off and enjoy the sounds of Nature
We saw baby seals and bottlenose dolphins. The boat was turned off at one point to bask in the sounds and sights of this peaceful, stunning place- TripAdvisor