Enjoy Milford Sound’s awe-inspiring scenery from the comfort of our modern, spacious vessels.
Our Scenic Cruise vessels have purpose-built observation lounges and large decks, so you can be sure you’ll get some great viewing opportunities. You’ll see the geological drama of sheer cliffs, massive waterfalls, glaciers and rainforest. Keep a look out for wildlife like seals basking on the rocks or dolphins.
During the cruise, our friendly crew provide commentaries in several languages and point out the sights such as Mitre Peak and the Pembroke Glacier.
As Milford Sound drifts by outside your window, treat yourself to one of our delicious lunch options – from an Indian thali to a buffet, freshly prepared on board by our chefs.
So sit back and let us make your Milford Sound experience an unforgettable one!
- Cruise duration: 1hr 40mins
- Purpose built vessels to maximise your viewing pleasure
- Delicious lunch options available: International buffet, picnic, Indian thali & obento lunches (if pre-ordered, extra cost)
- For Fly/Scenic Cruise/Fly trips ONLY - Picnic Lunch (or Snack Box for 8am departure) is included in the price shown
- Commentary in several languages
- Luxury coach connections from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost)
- Queenstown flightseeing options: fly both ways or fly back after coaching into Milford (weather permitting, extra cost)