Queenstown Rafting, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown
- Transfer from downtown Queenstown
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Full safety briefing
- Experienced guides
- Canoeing/rafting on the Kawarau River
- Return travel to downtown Queenstown
What to bring
Comfortable clothes suitable for the time of year (rain jacket/warm clothes or shorts/t-shirt), shoes that can get wet such as sports shoes/trainers (but NOT jandals/flip-flops), hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and camera.
Please leave your valuables behind.
What we provide
Transport, lifejackets and experienced guides.
- Participation in rafting activities involves a degree of risk and the rafting operator cannot absolutely guarantee participants' safety.
- Rafts can carry up to 12 people, canoes can hold up to 3 people.
- Participants need to listen carefully to our guides' instructions.
- We reserve the right to cancel trips or substitute another river or section of river for safety reasons.
- Please ensure you have read and accept our Terms and Conditions prior to sending a reservation request.
- This rafting trip operates with a minimum of 4 people to guarantee the trip. Customers need to reconfirm at least 24 hours prior to departure to ensure your trip will be operating
- All trips operate dependent on weather, river level and/or water temperature