Paint the town green at Real Journeys third annual charity ball at Walter Peak, and support the conservation movement in the Wakatipu.
Enjoy a cruise on the TSS Earnslaw before sitting down to a specifically designed gourmet dinner at the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant.
As conservation is an intrinsic part of Real Journeys heritage, 100% of the proceeds go towards the conservation movement in the Wakatipu region.
Real Journeys, in partnership with the Department of Conservation, proudly supports:
- Wakatipu Wildlife Trust
- Routeburn Dart Wildlife Trust
- Wakatipu Reforestation Trust
- Wakatipu Wilding Conifer Control Group.
Date & Times
- Saturday 5 August 2017
- 6pm - midnight
- Departs: Steamer Wharf, Queenstown
- Birds of a Feather 2017 flyer
- Cruise across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm on the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw
- Three-course gourmet dinner created by Executive Chef Mauro Battaglia at the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant
- MCs Jesse Mulligan and Nicola Toki
- Live entertainment - to be announced shortly
- Live auction
- Travel back to Steamer Wharf on exclusive midnight steamship cruise.
- Book online here or call our Events Team on +64 3 442 4845. Tickets are limited, so get in quick!
- Images from the 2015 and 2016 "Birds of a Feather" charity events
- Tables are of 10 guests
- As this is a charity evening, in the event of a cancellation no refunds will be issued. However if you wish to transfer the names on your ticket to others, then please contact us immediately, so that we can update our guest list and seating plans.
Note: We have specifically-designed souvenir boarding passes for the Conservation Ball. These can be collected from the Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Queenstown prior to boarding on the night. Or if you would prefer we can mail them to you, just provide your postal address in the "address field" during the booking process.
Real Journeys is involved in other conservation projects - learn more here.