Paint the town green at Real Journeys fourth annual charity ball at Walter Peak, and support conservation in Fiordland National Park.
Enjoy a cruise on the TSS Earnslaw before sitting down to a specially designed gourmet dinner at the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant.
Conservation is an intrinsic part of Real Journeys heritage and 100% of the proceeds go towards the Cooper Island Restoration Project.
Date & Times
- Saturday 4 August 2018
- 6pm - midnight
- Departs: Steamer Wharf, Queenstown
- Location: Colonel's Homestead Restaurant, Walter Peak
- Cruise across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm on the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw
- Three-course gourmet dinner created by Executive Chef Mauro Battaglia at the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant
- Live entertainment - to be announced shortly
- Live auction
- Travel back to Steamer Wharf on exclusive midnight steamship cruise.
- Book online below or call our Events Team on +64 3 442 5075. Tickets are limited, so get in quick!
- View images from the previous "Birds of a Feather" charity events
- Tables are of 10 guests
- Price $280 per adult
- "Save the date" flyer
- As this is a charity evening, in the event of a cancellation no refunds will be issued. However if you wish to transfer the names on your ticket to others, then please contact us immediately, so that we can update our guest list and seating plans.
Real Journeys is involved in other conservation projects - learn more here.