Get a taste of the famous Milford Track on a one-day guided adventure.
The Milford Track, long regarded as the ‘finest walk in the world’ is a four day trip through the heart of Fiordland National Park. If you don’t have the time to do the full walk, a Milford Track Guided Day Walk is the only way to go.
Join your guide in Te Anau and take a short coach trip to Te Anau Downs and then cruise across Lake Te Anau to the start of the Milford Track.
Our walk takes you along the Glade Burn to historic Glade House where we’ll stop for lunch and a hot drink. The path then follows the stunning Clinton River, across a swing bridge into a mystical beech forest.
On your trip our knowledable nature guides will help you interpret the magical surroundings, providing you with information about the track’s history and the unique native birds and plants around you.
- 4-5 hours of leisurely walking (approx. 9 - 11kms return)
- Includes lunch
- Enjoy a one-hour scenic cruise across Lake Te Anau (each way)
- Small group (12 per guide)
- Suitable for children 10 years and over
- Queenstown coach connections (extra cost) with free pick-ups from most accommodation