ENTRY ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Submission of photos in the Real Journeys Ltd Photo Competition (“the Competition”) and/or voting for any photo submitted is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Real Journeys Ltd.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The competition is open to anyone who has been on a Real Journeys Ltd product within six months of the date of entry only, except for employees and their immediate families, any person travelling with us for promotional or business related activities (including but not limited to agents, media, tour guides, other prize winners), charter groups, special events, group bookings, volunteers and members of the Board of Directors and their families of Real Journeys Ltd. Real Journeys Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To submit a photo for entry in the competition, you must register with Real Journeys Ltd. Once registered you can upload your photo(s) on the Real Journeys competition web page.
4. PHOTO SUBMISSION PERIOD: The competition will run every two calendar months, beginning on the first day of the first calendar month and finishing on the last day of the second calendar month. Photos can be submitted up to the final day of the two month period, any photo submitted after that will be considered in the following month’s competition. The competition period may be changed at the promoters discretion.
5. PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: The photo(s) must meet reasonable standards of decency. Real Journeys Ltd has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a photo meets these requirements. The description of the photo must specify which Real Journeys Ltd product the entrant was on.
6. NUMBER OF ENTRIES: You may submit one photo per Real Journeys Ltd product during the Photo Submission Period and only one photo is eligible to win. Once a photo has been submitted, it is unable to be re-submitted in later competitions.
7. HOW TO WIN: The winner of each bi-monthly competition will be determined by the greatest number of votes at the conclusion of that time period.
8. VOTING PERIOD: The competition will run bi-monthly, with entries beginning on the first day of the month and finishing at midday (NZST) on the last day of the second month.
9. HOW TO VOTE: A voter must register via the Real Journeys website and can then vote through that website.
10. NUMBER OF VOTES: A voter may only vote once for an individual photo but may vote for as many different photos as they like. Any votes received outside this limit will be deemed invalid. To avoid doubt, a voter may only register to vote with Real Journeys website once. A person may vote once for their own photo or if they have submitted more than one photo, for each photo once.
11. SOLICITING VOTES: An entrant may share their photo(s) on Facebook and solicit votes from their friends and family. Soliciting votes from online “vote for me” websites is not allowed and will be deemed invalid. In any sort of large scale voting, Real Journeys will investigate to make sure there has been no foul play. Real Journeys Ltd reserves the right to discount any votes deemed invalid or to disqualify the entrant all together.
12. PHOTO WINNER NOTIFICATION: The photo winner will be announced after the date voting closes and winner will be notified using the contact details provided on their registration within ten days of the announcement. If after seven days a winner cannot be contacted, the prize will be given to the entrant with the next highest number of votes who can be notified on the terms above. In the event of a draw, lots will be drawn to decide the winner.
13. PRIZES: The winner of the competition will receive the retail value of one full paying adult ticket of the Real Journeys Ltd product that they were on when the winning photo was taken. This will be provided by bank transfer in New Zealand Dollars. The amount will be current retail rate of the product at the time of the competition completion. Due to exchange rate fluctuations, at times there may be some variance in the amount transferred. Real Journeys Ltd does not accept any liability for these variances or any subsequent credit card/bank charges relating to these transfers to customer's accounts. Real Journeys Ltd reserves the right to change the prizes throughout the competition. Any change to prize will be updated in the competition terms and conditions on the Real Journeys website/s.
14. ANNOUNCEMENTS: By submitting a photo for entry and/or voting, each entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the competition. Entrants and winners in the competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material. Winners also agree to have his/her image used for publicity purposes without any additional payment being made.
15. PRIZE ELIGIBILITY: Real Journeys Ltd cannot be held responsible for the winner being unable to redeem their prize. In order to claim the prize the winner must be able to prove to Real Journeys Ltd that they were on one of their products. This can be done by supplying booking details such as a booking reference, ticket, or another form of verification that Real Journeys deems sufficient. If the winner cannot provide verification that they were on a Real Journeys product, Real Journeys reserves the right to forfeit the prize and the competition will be redrawn. Real Journeys reserves the right to alter what constitutes verification, and may change this at any time.
16. PHOTO USAGE: By submitting a photo, the entrant agrees to allow Real Journeys Ltd permission to use the image for the purposes of promoting Real Journeys Ltd or the Competition, now and into the future, at no cost to Real Journeys Ltd. The entrant also agrees to allow Real Journeys Ltd to use their photo for printed collateral, online, in store and across other marketing mediums, at Real Journeys Ltd’s sole discretion and at no cost.
17. PHOTO TALENT: By submitting the photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image.
18. PHOTO COPYRIGHT: In submitting a photo for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the photo and own and have sole and complete intellectual property rights to the photo. The entrant will indemnify Real Journeys Ltd against any claim, loss or costs incurred by Real Journeys Ltd where a third party claims ownership of the rights to a photo. Real Journeys Ltd reserves the right to request proof of photo ownership.
19. TWITTER/ FACEBOOK: By entering this contest you agree to release Facebook/Twitter of any liability or obligation related to the entry and you acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter.
20. CONTRACT LAW: All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
21. ENTRY FORMAT: Acceptable entries will be photo files from either digital cameras or smart phone cameras or electronic scans. No images supplied in hard copy will be accepted.
22. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Entries may not be acknowledged or returned. Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time. Real Journeys Ltd can choose to keep or remove images from the gallery on completion of the competition should they wish to do so. Entrants can request removal of their images via Real Journeys Ltd.
23. CHANGES TO COMPETITION: Real Journeys Ltd reserves the right to change the prizes throughout the competition. Any change to prize will be updated in the competition terms and conditions and on the Real Journeys website/s.
24. PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties without your prior consent but you do authorise Real Journeys Ltd to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.